12 Battery Operated AMBER LED Tealight Candles Flameless Heatless No Heat Candle Flickering Wickless Led Long Lasing Life Faux Wedding Holiday Christmas Thanksgiving Party Light Dozen


Pleased4

These had a very realistic flicker. I enjoyed these in several holiday tealight and votive holders. I really enjoyed not having to scrap wax and clean everything before I stored it away for the season. I have a few tealight houses and a porcelain sugar plum tree that holds tealights and get covered. Real candles always made these items very HOT. These flameless tealights didn't get hot. I didn't have to worry about my [...]year old or my cat knocking anything over or getting burning. I can't wait to use them around the house now that the holiday season is over.



It's only 4 stars because they can't use them in a clear holder. But they looked quite realistic in metal ceramic or frosted glass holders and luminaries.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List